7115 Virginia Road, Suite 111 Crystal Lake, Illinois
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00
It starts with
– Indian head massage with special oils blend – to encourage deep relaxation and the release of endorphins.
– Abhyanga massage – to restore the energy flow and boost the immunity
– Ayurveda abdominal massage – restores the harmony in the digestive system
– Rain drop therapy– This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet to bring balance and alignment to the body. It also stimulates all the body systems on a physical and emotional level.
– Reflexology (feet/hands) with selected essential oils
A HEAD TO TOE REVIVAL!
Rooted in the ancient traditions, this therapy provides harmonious balance between cellular healing and radiantly illuminated complexion.
– 30-minute instant purity facial treatment – deeply exfoliates the skin, refines and evens the skin tone; honey facial massage cleans the impurities and nourishes the skin
– 30-minute hot stone upper back massage – relieves muscle tension and pain and promotes sleep
–30minute final reflexology for feet and hands – helps to relax the mind and boosts the body’s ability to heal itself.
It is a great support to any cleansing program you are in. It can address health conditions including fatigue, headaches, and other system dysfunctions that result from the presence of toxins in your body. By incorporating some holistic modalities, this treatment includes:
• Back Himalayan salt body scrub – increases circulation and removes dead skin cells
• Cupping Massage Treatment – eliminates excessive fluids and stimulates the blood flow
• Lymph Drainage Massage – boosts the lymphatic system, helps remove the toxins
• Reflexology of HANDS/FEET with special blend of essential oils – relaxes the mind and balances the body energy
This Bundle of ancient techniques helps jump start the lymphatic system, which plays a crucial role in pushing out toxins and boosting your immune system to defend against illness.
This treatment incorporates some holistic modalities to reduce the cellulite, helps with stagnation of the lymph flow and detoxify the body.
Cupping – the cups create negative pressure which helps with the tissue stagnation and relaxes (looses) the muscles
Ultrasound cavitation – helps to break down the fatty cells
RF (radio frequency treatment) stimulates collagen production, which improves skin tone and elasticity and firms the problematic area
LED red light treatment – repairs and restores soft connective tissues, increases circulation.
Finally – Lymph drainage massage to stimulate lymph flow and enhance the immune system.
A part of the normal aging process in women, menopause comes with many physical and emotional symptoms. While much of massage therapy’s benefits lie in a nurturing touch, the appropriate application of certain bodywork methods can therapeutically ease the challenges of this monumental life change.
– Aromatherapy massage for soothing and relaxing effect
– Abdominal massage with castor oil – to improve digestion
– Hair and scalp massage – to increase blood circulation and deliver more nutrients to your hair follicles, encouraging hair regrowth.
– Facial massage – to reduce the wrinkles and hydrate the skin
– Reflexology – to balance the hormonal system
The easing of stress, fluid imbalance reduction and hormone balancing, by means of regular nurturing massage sessions, could make the natural process of menopause a positive and powerful experience.